The PSBH crew will be introducing the brewers from Summer Wine Brewery of Holmfirth and Macclesfield’s Red Willow Brewery and attendees at the events will be able to sample at least four of their beers, two on keg and two bottles.
The pertinent details are:
Tuesday 5th March
13:00 and 15:15 / Port Street Beer House Presents: Meet the Brewer with Summer Wine
Wednesday 6th March
13:00 and 15:15 / Port Street Beer House Presents: Meet the Brewer with Red Willow
Places are limited to 30 people on each of these events, based upon a first come, first served basis. For more information, see www.portstreetbeerhouse.co.uk.
Latest posts by Darren Turpin (see all)
- Moorhouse’s Bucks Xmas Ale Trend with Ice Witch Pale Ale - December 10, 2013
- Seasonal Special Beers for 2013 from the Breweries of Greater Manchester - December 5, 2013
- Ale and Pies Aplenty at the Greenfield Brewery Christmas Open Day, Dec 14th - December 3, 2013
- The Port Street Beer House Old and Dark Festival is Back This December - November 28, 2013
- Meet ShinDigger Brewing Co., one of Greater Manchester’s Newest Micros - November 26, 2013